Well Weston finally fell asleep, he has been awake since 2 when we moved him from the PICU. Quinton at least took a nap, he fell asleep while we were watching Wall-e. He amazes me what he has been through and he take all of it in stride. Oh to be a two and half year old and not really care where you are or if your day is off as long as you are with Mommy and Daddy and now brother. That is what we kept hearing since Weston has been in the hospital, "Where is brother? Brother coming home?" So sweet when you hear him say it.
Timothy and Quinton went to church this evening. Timothy gave me to option to go but it was I go to church and then I don't get to come back and see Weston so shame on me but I decided to stay with him. I know Timothy is getting smoothered at church with many questions and good wishes for Weston to be better.
I finally got most of the house clean and caught up. Tried to clorox everything so when Weston gets home hopefully all the germs will be gone :) I know I can't get everything but hopefully enough not to catch something again. I know I can't wrap him in bubble wrap but sometimes I wish I could.
Soon Timothy will get here and then it will be time to go home and for him to take the night shift :) Hopefully Quinton will do good without Daddy putting him to bed, guess that will be my job tonight. Fun. Not sure when Weston will be home but the way he is going it wont be long...maybe before the snow comes.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment